What is our jewelry made of?
Our jewelry is made with recycled metal alloys such as aluminium, tin or zinc, and later, 999 Sterling Silver plated or 24K Gold plated, depending on the finish. All of our products are nickel and cadmium free, and hypoallergenic.
We combine semi-precious stones, Swarovski crystals, enamels, and other elements so that each piece is unique and different.
All processes are carried out manually in our atelier in Barcelona.
If you need more information regarding the composition of our products, do not hesitate to contact us through the contact form, or send us an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Jewelry care instructions
As most of our pieces are gold or silver plated, you can get them wet or bathed in the shower, in the pool or on the beach, but the more they are exposed to the sun or to chlorinated or salty water, the more wear and tear they will have. To prolong the life of your jewelry and retain its initial shine and texture, here are some tips for its maintenance that will help you keep it looking new for longer:
- Avoid exposure to chemicals (cosmetics, perfumes, chlorine, etc.) as these can damage its shine.
- Avoid performing any physical activity with the jewelry on, in order to reduce exposure to environments that could alter its shine, as well as excessive humidity, sweating or the PH of the skin.
- Avoid storing them in places with direct sunlight or in humid places and, if they get wet, dry them with a soft cloth.
- Store jewelry in the ONA JEWELS cotton bag that is included in all purchases, to avoid friction and possible damage caused by vapors from other products.
- To clean the jewelery, use a chamois or cloth, and wash it from time to time with warm water and mild soap.
Silver and gold plating: Use a soft, dry cloth, without rubbing too much.
Enamel: Use a soft, slightly damp cloth.
Leather: Use a cream or a neutral soap without chemical components that preserves the qualities of the skin without damaging it.
Resin: Use a soft, slightly damp cloth.